Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Crow's are go

Well I'm writing this sitting at my sisters house in Slough, we're heading off to Heathrow at 6am tomorrow but I thought I'd get this blog up and running. It looks like we may be facing some long delays tomorrow due to fog, Heathrow's a bit of a mess but it seems that it's only short haul flights being cancelled, so hopefully we'll be on our way. Was quite nervous leaving Brighton earlier but as soon as I met up with Sara at Paddington that changed to excitment. Not entirely sure what to expect but happy enough to be heading into the unknown. Very much looking forward to seeing Mum and Dad and in a couple of weeks Hannah B. Sad That my Brother Tim isn't joining us but spoke to him this morning and he is in the midst of organising a big regional football tournament out in Uganda, and thats keeping him pretty occupied. Reckon 2 months will fly by, but I'm sure I'll be missing you all the same. Have a fantastic Christmas all of you and I'll send more news soon. Not sure if I've completely worked out how to do everything to make this thing work, we'll see...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Becky Crow go go go!!

Lis said...

Merry Christmas Becky - have fun. Will be thinking of you on Christmas day. xx

Delly said...

Hope your flight goes really well sweet! have a great time. sorry i couldnt make it on Monday. but ill keep an eye on your blog xxx love adele

Su said...

So the Crow has Flown....a very Happy Christmas to you and yours, Becky, and am looking forward to reading your travelling tales through the dark dull days of winter.....much love, Su xx

sam maund said...

Have a fab time gorgeous. Happy Christmas,hope the journey's ok!
Sam
xx